- Classical Association of New South Wales
- Professional Teachers’ Council of New South Wales: CLTA Inc is affiliated with this body which is the peak association representing all professional teachers’ bodies.
- Australian Professional Teachers Association
- American Classical League (ACL)
- National Junior Classical League (NJCL)
- Joint Association of Classical Teachers (JACT – UK)
- The Association for Latin Teaching (ARLT-UK)
- New Zealand Association of Classics Teachers (NZACT)
- Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership - The national body for the teaching profession, promoting quality teaching and school leadership for the benefit of all Australians. The Institute has been established as an independent body with funding from the Australian Government, to operate by and for the teaching profession.
- NSW Education Standards Authority (formerly BOSTES): Click here to find about about all NSW Syllabuses, course prescriptions, HSC Marking and much more.
- National Statement for Languages Education in Australian Schools
- The LatinTeach List: where Latin teachers meet in cyberspace.
- The International Baccalaureate
- An IB Latin Teachers' List
- IB Curriculum Centre: Your school's IB Co-ordinator can provide you with a password to gain access to the latest information and join discussion groups.
- The Centre for Classical and Near Eastern Studies of Australia (CCANESA)
Many Australian schools now enter students in the following: